TWO MEMBERSHIP LEVELS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
COSB now offers both a full Institutional Membership for schools and agencies with multiple management professionals who may benefit, and an Associate Membership for individual professionals who manage programs for blind and visually impaired youth.
Membership is open to any school, agency, or service organization that serves youth who are blind or visually impaired.
The Full Institutional Membership:
- Access to all programs and services for all relevant professionals within a member school/agency
- Voting rights for top member school or agency leader
- Opportunities to showcase your organization on the COSB website
- Access to post job vacancies in the COSB careers portal
- Cost is $1,000 per year for a school/agency
The Associate Membership:
- Benefits are applicable for one individual only
- Does not include rights to vote on official COSB business
- Cost is $500 per individual per year
Both memberships include:
- Members-only attendance to the annual COSB Leadership Institute
- Subscription to the newly updated e-publication Howe’s Now
- Access to quarterly informational webinars on timely topics within the field
- Access to lobbying expertise to help you with political advocacy
- Regional and national networking sessions with other COSB members
To join COSB, contact either of the following people: